Jessica Jones Meyers is combat veteran, professional triathlete, and most impressively, mother of twins. She has been a Team RWB leader and ambassador from our earliest days.
In this inspirational and sometimes raw conversation, we discuss:
• Adjusting to life after deployment
• The not-so-glamorous life of professional triathletes
• Overcoming our own expectations and ego
• Raising great kids as a divorced parent
• Being an original Team RWB member
• Deciding to go for it, and chase your dreams
Sadly, at least for our triathletes, we don’t get into swimming technique or how to improve your transition times. However, I think that everyone will benefit greatly from spending some time with Jessica. We can’t thank her enough for her courage and honesty in this really powerful podcast.
Maverick Team Discounts: